Are you growing tired of hearing, “I’m bored?” I bet there are a lot of things you and the kids had hoped to do this summer. Well, there’s still plenty of time!
Print out a copy of this list, talk it over with the kids, and add anything else you want to accomplish before school begins. Then get to it! Make the most of the summer while you can.
And remember, the idea is to have fun! Whatever you don’t get to, you can aim for next year.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Go for a walk along the beach or a wooded path.
- See the sunrise.
- Have a picnic.
- Watch the sunset.
- Make playdoh.
- Read a chapter book aloud to your kids.
- Read a novel (something just for you!)
- Go to an amusement park or local county/state fair and ride all the thrill rides!
- Go fishing.